Things my therapist told me today that almost made me burst out into tears. (via scottsdisicks)
Andres Amador is an artist who uses the beach as his canvas, racing against the tide to create these large scale temporary masterpieces using a rake or stick ..
Andres’ creations are simply stunning and knowing that these delicate creations are temporary somehow makes them even more beautiful.
Please, read this entire post!
We’re in the middle of moving, so we went through everything.
(The wonder years flag, the last winner did not want)
- must be following her (pvnkofficial)
- reblog this post
- likes don’t count as an entry, but you can like to save the post
- Please don’t spam the notes on the post, and try to reblog only a couple times a day. I want everyone having a fair chance of winning
- Winner will be picked with generator
- Shipping worldwide
- If the winner only wants certain things, a 2nd winner will be picked
- Giveaway ends October 5th!
Giveaway consists of:
- State Champs tshirt (M)
- Neck Deep tshirt (M)
- Real Friends tshirt (M)
- Glamour Kills tshirt (S)
- Tonight Alive tshirt (S)
- Bring Me The Horizon tshirt (M)
- Citizen tshirt (S)
- Warped Tour ‘14 tshirt (M)
- The Wonder Years flag/banner
If you do not read the entire post, and the rules, and ask questions that the post already answers, your questions will be unanswered. But don’t hesitate to ask other questions you’re curious about!
Happy reblogging :~)
If you find a girl that is willing to go through hell just to keep the relationship going, you really shouldn’t take her love for granted.
Going through hell for someone and in return being taken for granted was the most painful thing I’ve ever experienced. Never. Again.
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
This is such a giant step that barely any people know about it seems, so amazing to see progress in the treatment of HIV
I honestly thought this might be exaggeration but the CDC says that PrEP is 92% effective. Damn. Damn.
@kylieeerae ➕ @shannonvision keeping it 💯
This is called humanity
I have nothing to say on this, these people are the pinnacle of human compassion, and that is all there is to it.
Mod Sun (via illest-hippy)
Brand New | Limousine
I said I loved you so much
But do me a favor, baby, and don’t reply
'Cause I can dish it out but I can't take it